DPCM User Day
The Dynamic Power Cloud Manager (DPCM) User Day is back! After a two-year break, we are looking forward to welcoming you this year after the Pow3r conference in Würzburg.
- Date: 17.11.2022
- Time: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Location: Maritim Hotel Würzburg, Pleichertorstraße 5, 97070 Würzburg, Germany
Axians Cloud & IT Automation GmbH
Look forward to a day filled with exciting IBM Power topics and further developments to the Dynamic Power Cloud Manager.
Exciting topics await you:
- News about Dynamic Power Cloud Manager: For more than 10 years, DPCM has been used by over 60 customers to manage IBM Power environments. The first “Snow Grouse” release was followed by DPCM X 10.0 and 10.1, and more releases are on the way. Get the latest features presented directly by the development team.
- IBM Guest Lecture: An exciting IBM guest lecture is currently being planned with IBM. Be excited!
- Partner Lectures: Roha Support System develops software for IBM Power and became part of Axians in 2018.
- Expert exchange on automation and Power 10 focus: Open exchange on IBM Power.
– Armin Heigl, BU Manager “Infrastructure Software”.
– Christian Fugina, BU Manager “ROHA Software
– Christian Heitkamp, Product Manager DPCM
– Ilja Franke, Lead Developer DPCM
– Sebastian Luckau, IBM Power Guru & Technical Expert
With the kind support of:
ROHA Software Support GmbH