last week we have announced the new DPCM X Release 10.2 at DPCM User-Group-Meeting in Würzburg, which is general available now 🙂
Please find here the presentations / handouts from DPCM User-Group-Meeting.
Following are a summary of technical news – you will find screenshots in the „DPCM X News Handout“ presentation.
- Added PDF Report generation with configurable contents
- Added FLRT (Fix-Level-Recommandation-Tool), shows detailed information for current version and recommended updates/upgrades for Systems/HMCs/VIOs/AIX (including APARs)
- Added VIO Sizing Advisor, gives recommendations for Desired EC / CPUs / Memory based on inventory data of the VIO
- Added Performance graphs for VSCSI / VFC(NPIV) / SR-IOV to performance tab of VM details
- Added showing uptime of a system in the overview tab of its details (based on REST API data)
- Added Enable/Disable for dockets, also available as bulk function
- Improved DPCM R1 Ansible Collection and Collection of example Dockets
- added additional and updated modules and dockets for DPCM R1 collection of DPCM X 10.2
- updated related to new Docket grouping feature
- updated scope of example Dockets
- changed workflow dockets: other workflow dockets now can be selected as sequence steps, added cycle detection
- added modules and dockets to create and install SAP Hana LPARs based on VSCSI with different Volume-Group and Filesystem Layout-Options
- fixed sporadic Docket failures with “Temporary failure in name resolution” despite Host is reachable
- fixed module issues, to support environments with managed_systems are not AME capable
- Fixed Active-Directory logins that previously failed with ECONNRESET
- Various fixes, enhancements and updates of middleware/docker-services for security reasons
For more details, please find the “DPCM X – Release History”, “DPCM X – Detailed Change – Log” and “DPCM_X_10.2_Update_Guide” on our support-server: https://dcasupport.axians.de under „Shared with me“ / „DPCM-SG“.
Depending on your license you will find the DPCM X 10.2 Install/Update-Package into your customer specific folder on our Support-Server.
In case of you don’t find the update-package or in case of any question don’t hesitate to send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of you need assistance for updating your DPCM server by Axians Managed-Service / Service-Line / System-Engineer / Consultant don’t hesitate to forward your request to the Axians technical representative or give us a hint to arrange this.
Greetings, stay healthy and happy!
Your DPCM Development Team